REASON Reactor Escape (Includes 10 Player Slots)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code: P89X0G
The reactor has been sabotaged and your team is trapped in the control room together unless you shut it down. How? That’s for you to figure out.
Dive into a hand-crafted, immersive experience that brings science fiction into reality. Challenge yourself and your team to escape the room through technology exploration and physical teamwork.
• Get locked in a futuristic reactor facility where the reactor has been sabotaged—then team up to get out before the reactor reaches critical mass
• Play with the most futuristic technology Silicon Valley has to offer—robotics, virtual reality, drones, holographic images, anti-gravity and more—in an entertaining and educational escape game excursion
• Discover clues that are embedded throughout the room, using your powers of observation, pattern recognition and logic to shut down the reactor in time
Multiplayer Escape Room
An escape room is a physical adventure game in which players are locked in a room and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles and escape within a set time limit. The games are physical versions of "escape the room" video games. Reason is the leader of high tech multiplayer actual-reality experiences that drives teams to improve, adapt, and overcome challenges. Perfect for groups of friends, co-workers, or special occasions.
- Minimum number of Players to play required is 5
- Each Player occupies one Player Slot
- Booking is private and comes in a bundle of 10 Player Slots
- No one else will be matched to your booking
- Up to 6 additional Player Slots can be added for a total of 16 Player Slots
- Please arrive on time (no need to be early)
- Comfortable clothing recommended
- No prior technology experience required
- Bookings are not refundable but transferable
- For groups with 17 players or more, we recommend booking Silicon Valley Escape for the best experience
- More info at https://tryreason.com