Deprecated - Do Not Book - REASON Reactor Escape (10 Players)
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code : PUVF7L
Dive into a hand-crafted, immersive experience that brings science fiction into reality. Challenge yourself and your team to escape the room through technology exploration and physical teamwork.
• Get locked in a futuristic reactor facility where the reactor has been sabotaged—then team up to get out before the reactor reaches critical mass
• Play with the most futuristic technology Silicon Valley has to offer—robotics, virtual reality, drones, holographic images, anti-gravity and more—in an entertaining and educational escape game excursion
• Discover clues that are embedded throughout the room, using your powers of observation, pattern recognition and logic to shut down the reactor in time
Multiplayer Escape Room
An escape room is a physical adventure game in which players are locked in a room and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles and escape within a set time limit. The games are physical versions of "escape the room" video games. Reason is the leader of high tech multiplayer actual-reality experiences that drives teams to improve, adapt, and overcome challenges. Perfect for groups of friends, co-workers, or special occasions.
• Minimum number of players required is 5
• Please arrive on time
• Comfortable clothing recommended
• No prior technology experience required
• Bookings are not refundable but transferable